Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pepper Salt Fried Shrimps

Today, I cooked fried shrimps with chili which is shrimps fried with garlic, salt, pepper and of course (a little bit) chili. not so complicated but it taste good for me because I didn't like spicy on my food.. And let me regret that because I feel hungry and I forgot to take some photo of the shrimps. But this is the recipe:

Pepper Salt Fried Shrimps

Ingredients:

15 pcs shrimps
pinch of pepper and salt
2 Tbs Butter
1 Tbs Dried chili (or you can use 2 pcs cayenne pepper)
3 cloves Garlic


Method:

1. Put butter in small frying pan over a medium heat. When the butter melted properly, put crushed garlic, cook until garlic turn gold.
2. Add chilies, stir until it becomes smells-good.
3. Add shrimps, stir properly, add salt and pepper. continue cooking until the shrimps turns pink. turn the pan and slide off onto small plate.
Enjoy it...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment